All of the Pros and Cons of All-on-4 Dental Implants
If you’re embarrassed to show your smile because you’ve lost teeth over time, All-on-4® dental implants can make you smile again. See if the treatment is best for your needs.
The Beauty and Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants
Many people have regained comfort and confidence by replacing missing teeth with All-on-4 dental implants. This treatment has become popular and preferable with patients over the years because it can replace an entire mouth of teeth with just four dental implants and only one surgery. With All-on-4 dental implants, it’s possible to replace all of your teeth in just one day. And since the treatment costs less than other options, many more people are able to restore their entire smile with affordable All-on-4 dental implants. Some of the advantages include:
- Restores an entire smile with only four implants
- A full set of new teeth in only one day
- Treatment involves just one surgery
- Secure placement deep in the jawbone, so implants will not shift or loosen
- No bone graft usually necessary
- Lower cost than other treatment alternatives, making it easier to replace teeth with affordable All-on-4 dental implants
The Dental Disadvantages of All-on-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 dental implants have worked for many people, but they may not be best for you. Some dentists dissuade patients from choosing All-on-4 dental implants for the following reasons:
- When teeth are all placed on the same day, you will not be able to test the teeth for their appearance, comfort, or bite.
- All-on-4 dental implants cannot be placed in the molar areas of the mouth where bite force is greatest.
- It demands a high level of bone to hold implants in place.
It’s important to understand both sides of this treatment option, yet only your dentist can tell you if All-on-4 dental implants are the ideal way for you to replace missing teeth.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Chantilly, call Dental One Associates of Chantilly today at (703) 722-8443 or make an appointment.
Dental One Associates offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Chantilly. With 6 affiliated practices throughout Virginia, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Dental One Associates of Chantilly, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Dental One Associates of Chantilly.